What you need to become a WSB student
Applicants are admitted on a first-come first-served basis, if the appllicant continues to meet some the conditions (see our webpage for details).
More about admission to our university can be found here.
What do you gain by studying IT in Business at WSB University?
- You will gain knowledge and engineering skills related to designing of IT systems; business applications; database technologies; e-business as well as broadly understood computerization of enterprises.
- You will have classes with lecturers holding many years of experience in IT companies operating locally as well as transnationally.
- You will participate in classes using IT tools that are used in enterprises.
- While developing the specializations we offer to our potential students, we collaborate with business partners operating within the IT industry.
- The business and content partners collaborating with the Major include Atos IT Services; Nokia Corporation; Galactica; Sunrise Systems; iQor Global Services Poland; and Project Management Institute.
- Work placements and study visits are held in the largest IT companies.
- You will be able to validate the acquired knowledge and skills by obtaining in the course of your studies international professional IT certificates.
How to sign up for a degree program?
Choose the field of study that is right for you.
Create a Candidate Account, where you will find all the necessary instructions on how to successfully complete the recruitment process.
After creating an account and completing the recruitment form, you have 7 days to attach and sign the necessary documents. Only thanks to the Candidate Account you can do all this without leaving your home online, quickly and conveniently!
Rest easy when you have questions, staff: Admission Office for Foreigners and the English Language Studies they will help you and provide you with all the necessary information. We are in touch with you all the time by phone and e-mail!