What you need to become a WSB Merito student?
Applicants are admitted on a first-come first-served basis, if the appllicant continues to meet some the conditions (see our webpage for details).
More about admission to our university can be found here.
What are you going to learn after choosing this major?
- You will learn the rationalization and optimization of logistics and transport services for the international companies.
- You will learn to design components of the logistics support systems implemented on the international scale.
- You will learn how to solve problems related to logistics within international companies.
- You will gain the skills to assess the competitive ability of logistics infrastructure in an international environment and to design and adapt its development.
- You will gain knowledge of the management of transport, forwarding and logistics processes in a globalized industry.
Job positions for you:
- Employee in the organization with an international reach.
- Specialist in the field of the logistics management in the international trade.
- International consultant for logistics processes.
- Employee in the international companies providing logistics services.
- The owner of an international company.
- Employee in the international transport companies, logistics departments of trade and service enterprises.
How to sign up for a degree program?
Choose the field of study that is right for you.
Create a Candidate Account, where you will find all the necessary instructions on how to successfully complete the recruitment process.
After creating an account and completing the recruitment form, you have 7 days to attach and sign the necessary documents. Only thanks to the Candidate Account you can do all this without leaving your home online, quickly and conveniently!
Rest easy when you have questions, staff: Admission Office for Foreigners and the English Language Studies they will help you and provide you with all the necessary information. We are in touch with you all the time by phone and e-mail!