PROFILE - SHORT DESCRIPTION
Our history began in 1998 with the launch of our premier courses in finance and banking. Over the years, we have been working hard and continued to expand our range of educational products.
As a provider of quality business education, we make every effort to enable you to:
- blend knowledge from different domains and apply it in the workplace
- select a degree program that will provide you with relevant and immediately applicable skills, e.g. in running a business of your own
- meet field experts – because we strongly promote networking and experience sharing among students and teachers
- interact with representatives of the business community, including the region’s leading companies (such as Atos, Henkell, TZMO); their involvement in classroom teaching stands for direct transfer of know-how and compelling case studies
- use the support of our Careers Office in finding a job, taking a professional training course, and arranging a domestic or international work placement or internship
- develop and upgrade your skill level in such areas as career planning, critical thinking, creative thinking, interpersonal communication, data analysis, etc.
- influence our study programs and the organization of our administrative services, because we do want to hear what you think of us: we regularly survey our students’ satisfaction and keep track of alumni careers