What you need to become a WSB Merito student?
Applicants are admitted on a first-come first-served basis, if the appllicant continues to meet some the conditions (see our webpage for details).
More about admission to our university can be found here.
What you are going to learn?
- You will be able to manage a company operating in a strongly competitive and dynamic environment.
- You will analyze and assess international economic conditions.
- You will be able to identify the impact of international events on your company.
- You will analyze and use effectively the international trade laws.
- You will be able to work efficiently in international teams.
- You will select international markets and partners in a knowledgeable and rational way.
- You will be able to manage international projects.
- You will know how to negotiate the terms of international agreements and contracts.
- You will be able to work in an international environment thanks to your intercultural skills.
How to sign up for a degree program?
Choose the field of study that is right for you.
Create a Candidate Account, where you will find all the necessary instructions on how to successfully complete the recruitment process.
After creating an account and completing the recruitment form, you have 7 days to attach and sign the necessary documents. Only thanks to the Candidate Account you can do all this without leaving your home online, quickly and conveniently!
Rest easy when you have questions, staff: Admission Office for Foreigners and the English Language Studies they will help you and provide you with all the necessary information. We are in touch with you all the time by phone and e-mail!