What you need to become a WSB Merito student?
Applicants are admitted on a first-come first-served basis, if the appllicant continues to meet some the conditions (see our webpage for details).
More about admission to our university can be found here.
What are you going to learn by choosing this specialization?
- You will learn to resolve conflict in a professional manner.
- You will learn how to develop organizational skills as regards absorption, implementation and dissemination of new technological, marketing and organizational solutions.
- You will learn how to assertively overcome stress, motivate, manage emotions, and enhance self-esteem.
What else should you know?
- Entrepreneurship is an interdisciplinary specialization thanks to which you will gain a wide knowledge from a variety of disciplines.
- You will be attending classes and lectures delivered by international faculty.
How to sign up for a degree program?
Choose the field of study that is right for you.
Create a Candidate Account, where you will find all the necessary instructions on how to successfully complete the recruitment process.
After creating an account and completing the recruitment form, you have 7 days to attach and sign the necessary documents. Only thanks to the Candidate Account you can do all this without leaving your home online, quickly and conveniently!
Rest easy when you have questions, staff: Admission Office for Foreigners and the English Language Studies they will help you and provide you with all the necessary information. We are in touch with you all the time by phone and e-mail!