What you need to become a WSB Merito student?
Applicants are admitted on a first-come first-served basis, if the appllicant continues to meet some the conditions (see our webpage for details).
More about admission to our university can be found here.
What do you gain by studying BA business and managment top-up with University od Northampton?
A good command of the English language is one of the basic skills in the business environment today. That is why we offer you a specialization where you will be able to combine the acquisition of knowledge with practical skills needed in companies where the extended knowledge of English is required. It will allow you to save time and focus on developing your language skills.
During your studies:
- You will learn the principles of the international management,
- You will learn specialized vocabulary in the field of finance, management and marketing,
- You learn to create documentation and business correspondence.
- You will learn how to plan and implement marketing strategies for activities conducted on an international scale,
- You will learn negotiations bearing in mind cultural differences,
- You will be able to conduct business talks with foreign partners.
How to sign up for a degree program?
Choose the field of study that is right for you.
Create a Candidate Account, where you will find all the necessary instructions on how to successfully complete the recruitment process.
After creating an account and completing the recruitment form, you have 7 days to attach and sign the necessary documents. Only thanks to the Candidate Account you can do all this without leaving your home online, quickly and conveniently!
Rest easy when you have questions, staff: Admission Office for Foreigners and the English Language Studies they will help you and provide you with all the necessary information. We are in touch with you all the time by phone and e-mail!