What you need to become a WSB Merito student
Applicants are admitted on a first-come first-served basis, if the appllicant continues to meet some the conditions (see our webpage for details).
More about admission to our university can be found here.
Know-how on the management of transport-forwarding-logistics processes in a globalized industry. (Sounds scary? Come and try it out with us!)
- An ability to assess the competitive capacity of logistics infrastructure in an international environment, and to project and adjust its development
- Analysis of logistics and shipping processes, and design of logistics services
- Organizational and operational properties of an international supply base/center/depot, warehouse procedures, and inventory management
- Management of information flows and organization of transport services
- Fleet management and organization of international forwarding services
How to sign up for a degree program?
Choose the field of study that is right for you.
Create a Candidate Account, where you will find all the necessary instructions on how to successfully complete the recruitment process.
After creating an account and completing the recruitment form, you have 7 days to attach and sign the necessary documents. Only thanks to the Candidate Account you can do all this without leaving your home online, quickly and conveniently!
Rest easy when you have questions, staff: Admission Office for Foreigners and the English Language Studies they will help you and provide you with all the necessary information. We are in touch with you all the time by phone and e-mail!