What you need to become a WSB Merito student
Applicants are admitted on a first-come first-served basis, if the appllicant continues to meet some the conditions (see our webpage for details).
More about admission to our university can be found here.
- Familiarity with project management standards and their practical applications
- Ability to use a variety of techniques within the project management process (project definition, scheduling, budgeting, and control)
- An array of skills related to project planning and design, including cost management and optimization, risk management, and quality management
- Design of information systems for management and control of manufacturing operations in an international context
- Effective deployment of IT tools dedicated to project management
- Negotiating and image management skills alongside a range of other soft skills that are key to effective project team management
How to sign up for a degree program?
Choose the field of study that is right for you.
Create a Candidate Account, where you will find all the necessary instructions on how to successfully complete the recruitment process.
After creating an account and completing the recruitment form, you have 7 days to attach and sign the necessary documents. Only thanks to the Candidate Account you can do all this without leaving your home online, quickly and conveniently!
Rest easy when you have questions, staff: Admission Office for Foreigners and the English Language Studies they will help you and provide you with all the necessary information. We are in touch with you all the time by phone and e-mail!