What you need to become a WSB Merito student?
Applicants are admitted on a first-come first-served basis, if the appllicant continues to meet some the conditions (see our webpage for details).
More about admission to our university can be found here.
What will you learn by choosing Logistics - Logistics Systems Engineering?
- The means of selecting suppliers and delivery volumes as well as managing inventory.
- The principles of the functioning of enterprises within the supply chain.
- The modes of employing Knowledge of distribution channels, including the functioning and role of distribution and logistics centers.
- The modes of using modern IT tools to manage logistics processes in procurement and distribution.
What will you learn in the course of your studies?
- The modes of using logistic methods and techniques.
- The methods of using modern IT tools used in enterprise logistics.
- The techniques of defining logistics goals; identifying and solving logistic problems.
- The modes of managing logistics processes and systems, warehouse and supply organization.
How to sign up for a degree program?
Choose the field of study that is right for you.
Create a Candidate Account, where you will find all the necessary instructions on how to successfully complete the recruitment process.
After creating an account and completing the recruitment form, you have 7 days to attach and sign the necessary documents. Only thanks to the Candidate Account you can do all this without leaving your home online, quickly and conveniently!
Rest easy when you have questions, staff: Admission Office for Foreigners and the English Language Studies they will help you and provide you with all the necessary information. We are in touch with you all the time by phone and e-mail!