What you need to become a WSB Merito student?
Applicants are admitted on a first-come first-served basis, if the appllicant continues to meet some the conditions (see our webpage for details).
More about admission to our university can be found here.
What will you learn by choosing Logistics - International Logistics Management?
- The modes of identifying and designing logistic processes and systems as well as managing them.
- The modes of selecting methods and techniques for optimization and forecasting processes in logistics.
- The methods of providing logistic service for enterprises, health care institutions, and mass cultural and sports events.
- The means of designing, streamlining and reengineering of logistics processes and systems.
- The characteristics of local and regional logistics policy.
- Knowledge of unique specializations corresponding to the current requirements of the labour market. The multi-faceted curriculum covers the issues within the technical, economic, and logistical realms of knowledge.
- Practical skills, the opportunity to participate in various study visits, workshops and conferences. Hence, you will learn about day-to-day work routines in the largest logistics companies in the region.
- The ability to use modern equipment and software following the latest standards of logistics training.
- A chance of obtaining the ELSE certificated confirming knowledge of the ERP and WMS class system as well as the ability to use the TransEDU application (TransEDU electronic transport exchange).
How to sign up for a degree program?
Choose the field of study that is right for you.
Create a Candidate Account, where you will find all the necessary instructions on how to successfully complete the recruitment process.
After creating an account and completing the recruitment form, you have 7 days to attach and sign the necessary documents. Only thanks to the Candidate Account you can do all this without leaving your home online, quickly and conveniently!
Rest easy when you have questions, staff: Admission Office for Foreigners and the English Language Studies they will help you and provide you with all the necessary information. We are in touch with you all the time by phone and e-mail!