What you need to become a WSB Merito student
Applicants are admitted on a first-come first-served basis, if the appllicant continues to meet some the conditions (see our webpage for details).
More about admission to our university can be found here.
What do you gain by studying Management at WSB Merito University?
- The study program offers a plethora of opportunities for practical implementation of the obtained knowledge. In the course of your study, you will address and analyze genuine management issues, resolve real executive projects, and discuss actual case studies.
- You will take part in study visits organized for students in various renowned organizations.
- You will be able to obtain additional business certificates, such as ECDL (including ECDL Project Planning); IPMA Student; internal auditor for the health and safety requirements; TransEdu or ELSE.Edu management systems.
- You will complete classes using dedicated software (such as GRETL, Sage HR and payroll services, decision/manager games).
- The classes on opening and managing your own business that will prepare you for being an independent entrepreneur.
- You will have a chance to become a member of Manager Student Research Club.
- You will be able to participate in international student exchange programs (Erasmus).
- The Faculty of Management has been awarded by the State Accreditation Committee in several categories, including cooperation with the social, economic or cultural environment in the education process.
How to sign up for a degree program?
Choose the field of study that is right for you.
Create a Candidate Account, where you will find all the necessary instructions on how to successfully complete the recruitment process.
After creating an account and completing the recruitment form, you have 7 days to attach and sign the necessary documents. Only thanks to the Candidate Account you can do all this without leaving your home online, quickly and conveniently!
Rest easy when you have questions, staff: Admission Office for Foreigners and the English Language Studies they will help you and provide you with all the necessary information. We are in touch with you all the time by phone and e-mail!