1.Candidate must register online via our admissions portal - https://rekrutacja.pjwstk.edu.pl/
2.After registering, the candidate must submit the required documents:
- application for admission;
- original of the secondary school certificate; the documents needs to be certified (the “apostille”);
- its nostrification (if applicable);
- certified translation;
- photocopy of the passport;
- 1 passport-type photo (recorded in the online registration system).
3.Those wishing to study in English should possess the command of the language confirmed by:
IELTS - min. 6,5
TOEFL - min. 80
TOEIC - min. 750
In the case of absence of the abovementioned certificates, the candidate has to pass an interview
The largest of the Institute‘s Departments, has been in operation since it was founded; leader in top tertiary school rankings. The Department offers one of the best study programmes in computer science in Poland.
Graduates are awarded the degree of IT engineer (equivalent to BSc in computer science).
The curriculum is split into two parts:
- Basic tuition – subjects common to all students;
- Specialized tuition – connected with specialisations (majors) chosen by students.
Basic tuition spans the first four semesters of stationary studies and six semesters of extramural studies. It focuses on providing students with the basic knowledge and skills in mathematics, algorithmic and computer science which must be mastered by all IT graduates. Students will learn about the principal techniques of data bases, software and network design, as well as popular multimedia applications. They master programming in languages such as Java and C++. They also learn the foundations of economics, law, electronics and Business English.
Specialised tuition focuses on gaining practical skills in working on a project in a team. The subject named Project simulates conditions of future work environment. Other subjects expand on the areas of expertise necessary to become a specialist in the chosen field. Depending on the specialization students learn such programming languages as: Prolog, ML, Assembler, C#, SQL.
We offer following specialisations:
- Software and database engineering
- Systems and network programming
- Intelligent data processing systems
- Multimedia – 3D animation
- Multimedia – game programming
- Programming of business applications
- Mobile networking
- Data Warehousing