The Bachelor Program in Finance and Accounting is a three-year program conducted in English that prepares students for work in corporate finance and accounting. Their knowledge and skills are developed intensively, as are their problem-solving and decision-making abilities, as they focus on formulating, implementing, and monitoring business strategy and policy. The purpose of the program is to produce technically competent professionals with high ethical standards and a good business sense. Curriculum of the program combines the benefits of traditional accounting with a broad range of business topics reflecting the expanding needs and responsibilities of finance professionals, allowing students to face the challenges of an ever-changing global economic environment. Graduates of the program can expect to have the widest possible range of career opportunities in all areas of business.
PURPOSE OF STUDIES
- Understanding international financial markets and learning the tools for making optimal financial decisions
- Mastering the ability to analyze fundamental economic processes and events, as well as explain the reasons for their occurrence
- Gaining practical skills in accounting, control, and financial reporting – the core tools needed for a career in finance and accounting or running a business
- Learning the language of accounting and finance and gaining the ability to communicate effectively regarding the financial aspects of your business and industry.
WHO CAN YOU BECOME
- Employee of a financial department in an international corporation or a financial institution
- Mid-level employee in a consulting company
- Specialist in any department of a company where knowledge of finance and accounting is a must
- A successful entrepreneur
WHAT DO YOU GAIN
- Knowledge regarding internal and external factors influencing the financial condition of international corporations
- Good command of professional terminology in English, enabling you to freely communicate in the world of international corporate finance
- The possibility to become a part of the multinational community at Kozminski University and gain understanding of different cultures through group projects and teamwork.
- Working knowledge related to the activities of a business
- Skills that enable you to efficiently manage a company
- Knowledge and skills within your fields of interest through elective courses
- The possibility to participate in an international exchange program and visit business schools all over the world
- Knowledge of English business terminology
- Preparation for further personal and professional development