What you need to become a WSB student
Applicants are admitted on a first-come first-served basis, if the appllicant continues to meet some the conditions (see our webpage for details).
More about admission to our university can be found here.
What do you gain by studying Management at WSB University?
- You will take part in study visits for students in well-known organizations.
- You will be able to obtain additional business certificates: ECDL (including ECDL Project Management), IPMA Student, a certificate in the organization of in-house rescue systems and first aid for functionaries in the company, TransEdu and ELSE.Edu.
- You will carry out the classes using dedicated software (including GRETL, Sage Symfonia HR and Payroll , a decision-making / managerial game).
- You will use the Yes4Yeti program, founded on building opportunities to gain business experience by participating in a series of workshops in various areas of the company’s activity, conducted by CPP Toruń Pacific experts.
- You will be able to become an active member of the Manager Student Academic Club.
- You will be able to participate in international student exchange programs (Erasmus).
- Polish Accreditation Committee has awarded Management major with distinctions in several categories, including cooperation with the social, economic, or cultural environment in the educational process.
How to sign up for a degree program?
Choose the field of study that is right for you.
Create a Candidate Account, where you will find all the necessary instructions on how to successfully complete the recruitment process.
After creating an account and completing the recruitment form, you have 7 days to attach and sign the necessary documents. Only thanks to the Candidate Account you can do all this without leaving your home online, quickly and conveniently!
Rest easy when you have questions, staff: Admission Office for Foreigners and the English Language Studies they will help you and provide you with all the necessary information. We are in touch with you all the time by phone and e-mail!