What you need to become a WSB student
Applicants are admitted on a first-come first-served basis, if the appllicant continues to meet some the conditions (see our webpage for details).
More about admission to our university can be found here.
What do you gain by choosing finance and accounting at WSB University?
- You participate in classes where you use modern business solutions and specialized software.
- You take part in study visits to companies in the industry.
- If you do not have basic knowledge of finance and accounting, we have prepared a dedicated module of courses that will help you start studying this field. We have adapted the specialization offer for both economic and non-economic faculties graduates.
- You meet tutors who are practitioners in their fields: entrepreneurs, managers and specialists in accounting, banking, law, taxes, and insurance.
- As a graduate of this field of study, you can apply for exemption from four exams (levels F1-F4) as part of the prestigious international ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) diploma.
- You study a major to which the Polish Accreditation Committee (PKA) awarded the highest, distinctive grade in cooperation with the socio-economic environment in the education process.
How to sign up for a degree program?
Choose the field of study that is right for you.
Create a Candidate Account, where you will find all the necessary instructions on how to successfully complete the recruitment process.
After creating an account and completing the recruitment form, you have 7 days to attach and sign the necessary documents. Only thanks to the Candidate Account you can do all this without leaving your home online, quickly and conveniently!
Rest easy when you have questions, staff: Admission Office for Foreigners and the English Language Studies they will help you and provide you with all the necessary information. We are in touch with you all the time by phone and e-mail!