In order to submit an application, the candidate must send:
Legalised secondary school certificate
Certificate of knowledge of English at least at B1 level
Accepted candidate will receive Offer letter.
After paying the tuition fee (1 or 2 installments) and the Application fee, the student will receive an invitation letter.
The purpose of education in the area of "Computer Engineering and Mechatronics" is to prepare engineering staff well-equipped with the competencies necessary to exist and function on the contemporary international labor market, having extensive knowledge in the field of design, production and operation of mechanical devices and automation used in industry.
A graduate of „Computer Engineering and Mechatronics” during studies gains:
- knowledge of the construction and operating principles of robots;
- knowledge of the principles of conducting engineering projects;
- knowledge about construction, principles of operation, programming and connecting programmable logic controllers with the object (PLC);
- knowledge of sensors and measuring non-electric quantities;
- knowledge about the construction and use of real-time operating systems;
- knowledge about structures, algorithms of operation and design principles of machine and device control systems;
- knowledge of the elements and components used to build control systems;
- knowledge about communication interfaces used in mechatronics;
- knowledge in the use of numerical methods in mechatronics;
- knowledge of construction, methodology for assessing reliability and knowledge of regulations and standards for selected mechatronic systems;
- knowledge about the principles of operating machinery and equipment.