What you need to become a WSB Merito student
Applicants are admitted on a first-come first-served basis, if the appllicant continues to meet some the conditions (see our webpage for details).
More about admission to our university can be found here.
Why study International Business English at WSB ?
- You will level up your English language skills to C1 (CEFR) or beyond.
- You will find out about the mechanisms that govern modern businesses and market economies.
- You will get ready for a career in a multicultural and multinational environment.
- You will learn to use a variety of specialized business vocabulary.
- You will be knowledgeable about the culture of English-speaking countries.
- Our focus on practical learning and soft skills that are sought by employers worldwide will put you at an advantageous position in the job market.
- You will be able to become a modern-day linguist and effective communicator who feel comfortable in an international business environment.
Upon completion of your studies you may work e.g. as:
- office manager or executive assistant in multinational corporations
- key account manager
- international project manager
- media/communication consultant
- communications/public relations officer
- shared services center professional
- hospitality industry staff
- accounting, finance, HR etc. department personnel.
How to sign up for a degree program?
Choose the field of study that is right for you.
Create a Candidate Account, where you will find all the necessary instructions on how to successfully complete the recruitment process.
After creating an account and completing the recruitment form, you have 7 days to attach and sign the necessary documents. Only thanks to the Candidate Account you can do all this without leaving your home online, quickly and conveniently!
Rest easy when you have questions, staff: Admission Office for Foreigners and the English Language Studies they will help you and provide you with all the necessary information. We are in touch with you all the time by phone and e-mail!