Hotline for Ukrainian students: +48 508 188 189
Project and Process Management
Computer aided engineering
PROFILE - SHORT DESCRIPTION
WSB University in Warsaw was founded in 2019. We have been intensively developing and constantly improving our offer to best respond to the requirements of the employers in Warsaw.
As a provider of quality business education, we make every effort to enable you to:
- blend knowledge from different domains and apply it in the workplace
- select a degree program that will provide you with relevant and immediately applicable skills, e.g. in running a business of your own
- meet field experts – because we strongly promote networking and experience sharing among students and teachers
- interact with accomplished representatives of the business community, including the region’s leading companies; their involvement in classroom teaching stands for direct transfer of know-how and compelling case studies
- use the support of our Careers Services Office in finding a job, taking a professional training course, and arranging a work placement or internship
- develop and upgrade your skill level in such areas as career planning, interpersonal communication, data analysis, project coordination, critical thinking, creative thinking, etc.
- influence our study programs and the organization of our administrative services, because we do want to hear what you think of us: we regularly survey our students’ satisfaction and keep track of alumni careers