Hotline for Ukrainian students: +48 508 188 189
Non-university-type non-public HEI
Ph.D. Jan Waśkiewicz, prof. WSZP
PROFILE - SHORT DESCRIPTION
International College of Management - international part of Warsaw College of Personal Management, located in Warsaw - Capital of Poland !
- The three-year Bachelor Program in Management (equivalent to a BSc or a BComm degree) is designed for students who are interested in pursuing managerial and entrepreneurial careers in both domestic and international companies.
- Conducted in English, the program consists of six semesters. Its objective is to provide students with a solid foundation in management, finance, accounting, human resource management, and other business related areas in a real-world setting.
- Guided by our experienced and highly qualified academics, students acquire the comprehensive knowledge, practical skills, and analytical tools needed to establish a successful enterprise or perform effectively as a manager.
- After graduated, students are able to continue their study on two years Master course or on a post-diploma specialist studies including MBA.
- Management - specializations:
- Accounting Specialization
- Finance Specialization
- Hospitality Management Specialization
- Human Resource Management Specialization
- Information Technology Specialization
- Project Management Specialization
- Sales and Marketing Specialization