- High School graduation certificate or equivalent with decision about nostrification (learn more about nostrification procedureon our website)
- High School transcript of grades
- Certificate confirming access to higher education in your country
- Certificate confirming English Language knowledge on B2 level
- Passport data
- Digital passport size photo
Faculty of Law, Administration and Economics at the University of Wroclaw, with its roots at the beginning of the 16th century and Alma Mater of 9 Nobel Prize winners, has the honour to welcome you to Business and Administration, three years' Bachelor program addressed to future leaders of the business world. The program is designed for maximum flexibility. All students follow the same program structure during the first two years. In the third year, students begin their specialisation courses for one of the options like:
The Bachelor of Business and Administration is taught entirely in English and is open to both international and Polish students and focuses on basic business related topics, such as leadership, marketing, accountancy, finance, management, research methods, international economics, entrepreneurship, law, human resource management and intercultural communication. Eventual mastery of these concepts can open doors to exciting career opportunities in business, such as managing a multinational corporation, consulting, marketing, starting your own business, offering profitable investment and financial guidance, or running a nonprofit organization.