- High School graduation certificate or equivalent with decision about nostrification (learn more about nostrification procedure on our website)
- High School transcript of grades
- Certificate confirming access to higher education in your country
- Certificate confirming English Language knowledge on B2 level
- Passport data
- Digital passport size photo
- Cover Letter
The aim of BSc studies in biotechnology is:
- acquiring basic knowledge of the molecular basis of biological phenomena and processes through learning mathematics, statistics, chemistry, physics, as well as molecular biology, genetics, microbiology, biology of the cell and biotechnology,
- acquisition of deeper knowledge in the biochemistry of proteins, carbohydrates and lipid compounds, their structures and functions, as well as their metabolisms,
- acquisition of the skills to use various experimental techniques required for employment in the biotechnological industry, as well as various types of laboratories (analytical, research or industrial),
- understanding of computer and language tools, their application for collection, analysis and presentation of data during professional work,
- preparing the student to conduct an independent or collaborative research practice, to discuss results, to formulate statements, and write reports.
Upon successful completion of the first degree studies in biotechnology, the graduate will have the basic knowledge in molecular basics of biological phenomena and processes and advanced knowledge in biochemistry, will be able to apply this knowledge in biotechnology, will be prepared to work in laboratory, will apply scientific methods and good experimental designs in scientific experiments, will understand and demonstrate laboratory safety procedures, as well as bioethical standards. The graduate will be aware of the need to constantly improve the professional and personal competences.