• Admission Questionnaire
• Master diploma (original)
• Transcript of Records (original)
• Statement proving that the diploma allows the candidate to study at the Ph.D. university level in the country in which it was issued (legalization/apostille)
• Documents confirming identity, country of origin and visit status (passport and a visa or a temporary resident card)
• Medical certificate
• Health insurance policy
• 1 passport photograpy
• Language certificate (if applicable)
• Proof of registration fee payment
• Proof of tuition fee payment for the 1st year of studies (for candidates from outside of the EU)
The curriculum of the studies includes a comprehensive and interesting program allowing students to develop their scientific skills through workshops in methodology of qualitative and quantitative research, developing research papers and scientific publications. Additionally, all students realize a specialization module, within which they have an opportunity to develop their individual scientific interests in a chosen management-related field. This individual approach facilitates the development of scientific qualifications.
Admissions Office in Lodz
ul. Kilińskiego 98, 90-012 Łódź, Poland
phone: +48 42 664 22 55
Office hours: Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.