• Admission Questionnaire
• Master diploma (original)
• Transcript of Records (original)
• Statement proving that the diploma allows the candidate to study at the Ph.D. university level in the country in which it was issued (legalization/apostille)
• Documents confirming identity, country of origin and visit status (passport and a visa or a temporary resident card)
• Medical certificate
• Health insurance policy
• 1 passport photograpy
• Language certificate (if applicable)
• Proof of registration fee payment
• Proof of tuition fee payment for the 1st year of studies (for candidates from outside of the EU)
Applied Linguistics program for Ph.D. candidates provides scientific support in developing research in the field of English language and culture. The curriculum is designed to provide modern philological tools to analyze and solve practical linguistic issues, present the methodology of language teaching and translations. Each year the importance of this field of studies has been significantly increasing together with advancement in methods of communication, especially in an international context.
Admissions Office in Lodz
ul. Kilińskiego 98, 90-012 Łódź, Poland
phone: +48 42 664 22 55
Office hours: Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.