Admission of candidates will be based on undergraduate degree diploma grades in computer science.
The additional formal requirement is documented knowledge of English language.
The order of admission will be determined by the place on the ranking list created on the basis of candidate’s result (WK), calculated in line with the below formula. If the admission limit is not achieved, all candidates with a result (WK) higher than 0 will be admitted.
Method of calculating points (candidate’s result):
WK = I
WK — candidate’s result,
I — grade on the Bachelor’s degree diploma in computer science
The Faculty of Science and Technology offers Master’s degree studies in Computer Science, which duration is 3 semesters. The graduate, exhibiting special proficiency in IT knowledge, used both in theoretical and practical aspects, is prepared to undertake a profession in the field of IT in various industries.
The Computer Science programme is accredited by the Polish Accreditation Committee which guarantees studies at a respectable level and access to the skills of a qualified academic staff. Thanks to the cooperation established with companies from the IT industry, studies at the Faculty of Science and Technology mean also additional opportunities in the form of workshops, trainings, conferences, thanks to which students gain practical knowledge indispensable on the labor market. We have a long-lasting relationship with Microsoft, Oracle and Cisco.
Graduate from MSc in Computer Science:
- Possesses grounded knowledge and skills in advanced IT fields;
- Possesses skills of analytic and synthetic thinking that allows to non-standard approaches to various practical problems solving requiring analysis, developing or adapting advanced IT technologies;
- Possesses the skill of developing IT solutions on the basis of mathematical models and is able to evaluate these solutions, test them and ensure their security;
- Is aware of importance and results of IT engineer professional activities and understands the meaning of intellectual honesty;
- Can present advanced IT content in verbal and written forms and rationally discuss them;
- Possesses the skill of individual knowledge widening and deepening within the frames of current IT trends.
- Possesses high qualifications and skills in the field of IT that makes him competitive on labour market.