The recruitment process in 10 steps:
1. Go to the on-line recruitment website https://rekrutacja.ahe.lodz.pl/
2. Choose the programme and language of studies
3. Fill out on-line application form
4. Upload scans of the required documents:
-scan of secondary school leaving certificate with all final grades or scan of the higher education diploma (MA, BA, engineer diploma or equivalent) with all final grades obtained during the course of study
-photo in format 236x295 pixels
5. Get login and password for the Virtual Student Room
6. Download required documents and send back to us (Agreement, Student declaration, Declaration of originality of documents) +
7. Pay the fees
8. Receive Acceptance Letter
9. Apply and get visa (if necessary)
10. Travel to Poland ans Start the studies!
Specialties: International Trade and Business on the European Market
Mode of studies: full-time, online, part-time
The world of modern economics is based on the smooth functioning of international institutions. However, the features that distinguish the efficient manager can vary depending on the culture. Twenty-first century teams are increasingly likely to be multicultural therefore even executives based in their home country cooperates with suppliers, partners or customers from other countries. Traditional approach to education management is no longer sufficient to prepare business leaders.
The graduates of Political Science will have knowledge of the complexity of international organizations, stemming from cultural differences and the skills to efficiently manage them. Understanding of economic specifics of international markets, accounts and risks, trade and negotiations, and mechanisms of economical and legal procedures are among the fundamental objectives of training. Comprehensive program serves to prepare the members of the professional executives managing companies in international markets.
During the studies we will enable you to progress in:
• communication across different cultures,
• building the confidence to influence clients, suppliers and colleagues from a variety of countries,
• Benchmarking your individual management style against preferences from around the world – and learn to adapt accordingly,
• Learning how to lead across international matrix systems and other organisational structures,
• Operating on international markets, Gaining fluency in legal, economic and cultural aspects of international entrepreneurship.
Graduate destination areas:
• marketing, human resources, finance,
• business organizations and local government institutions,
• enterprises and institutions at the position of a high- or middle-ranking manager,
• foreign and international institutions connected with business,
• research and development institutions,
• consulting agencies,