How to apply?
1ststep: Choose a program
2nd step: Fill in the application form on-line
3rd step: Pay the enrolment fee in order to complete the submission of your application.
4th step: Submit all the required documents
5th step: Pay the tuition fee for one semester or academic year (two semesters) in advance.
6th step: Fill in the English language test on the WSPA language testing platform.
7th step: Wait for the acceptance letter that will be sent to you by email.
As a graduate of International Relations, you will be familiar with the functioning of international cooperation platforms and you will be able to analyse domestic problems in the international perspective. During your studies, you will learn two foreign languages, including one at B2 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. We offer full-time and part time studies.
We will prepare you for work in:
- institutions and offices of the European Union,
- diplomatic posts,
- state administration bodies,
- international, governmental and non-governmental organizations,
- consulates and missions of foreign states in Poland,
- research and development institutions,
- cultural and educational institutions,
- insurance, finance and leasing companies,
- companies operating on international markets,
- mass media,
- advertising, marketing and publishing agencies,
- freight forwarding companies operating internationally.
It is worth studying International Relations at our College! Advantages of the programme:
- Professional teaching staff with both academic and practical experience.
- Two foreign languages, including one at B2 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- The study programme provides knowledge about the functioning of international cooperation platforms and teaches how to analyse domestic problems in the international perspective.
- The study programme teaches how to efficiently use information technologies at the level of the European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL). New teaching methods, in line with the National Qualifications Framework.
- Student internships in prestigious institutions at home and abroad! Possibility of participating in the Erasmus programme.
- Modern teaching methods facilitating personal development during the studies.
- Possibility of consulting a career counsellor free of charge.
- Practical education.
- High scholarships already from the first year of studies.