What you need to become a WSB Merito student?
Applicants are admitted on a first-come first-served basis, if the appllicant continues to meet some the conditions (see our webpage for details).
More about admission to our university can be found here.
Why study Economics at WSB Merito University in Warsaw?
If you want to work in business or cooperate with it, studies in this field will help you implement this plan. An economist is a specialist in the field of managing financial, human and material resources. You can run your own business, work as an analyst in enterprises and consulting institutions.
The dynamic changes in the markets make making decisions in the enterprise extremely difficult and time-consuming. In our studies, you learn how to use various methods and tools to improve economic decision-making. You learn about modern IT tools used in business. In class, you meet lecturers with extensive teaching and business experience.
- You will gain economic knowledge which you will be able to employ both at work and in everyday life
- You will have the opportunity to learn about modern IT tools used in business.
- You gain skills that will help you become an effective manager
- You learn how to manage a company or its particular units
- You study under the guidance of experts from various areas of economic sciences
- You will be able to understand digital marketing
- You will learn e-marketing services
- You will master business English
- You will be able to use marketing tools for achieving your goals
- You will learn the principles of communication including digital communication in a multicultural environment
How to sign up for a degree program?
Choose the field of study that is right for you.
Create a Candidate Account, where you will find all the necessary instructions on how to successfully complete the recruitment process.
After creating an account and completing the recruitment form, you have 7 days to attach and sign the necessary documents. Only thanks to the Candidate Account you can do all this without leaving your home online, quickly and conveniently!
Rest easy when you have questions, staff: Admission Office for Foreigners and the English Language Studies they will help you and provide you with all the necessary information. We are in touch with you all the time by phone and e-mail!