- Bachelor's degree diploma (together with a supplement, if applicable) or another document of completion of studies abroad, which allow to start the second cycle studies in the country it was issued. Diploma should be legalized or given an apostille and translated into Polish language by sworn (certified) translator. Candidate should also provide a statement that his diploma allows him to take up the second cycle studies in the country it was issued – if such a statement is not already written on the diploma.
- Document confirming competence in English language at level B2. More information www.apply.polsl.pl
In response to the labour market growing demand for professionals from a range of organisational and technical preparation of production, the Institute of Engineering Processes Automation and Integrated Manufacturing Systems provides the Integrated Manufacturing Systems specialisation in the Automation and Robotics field of study.
- modern laboratories equipped with: PLCs from Siemens and B&R and industrial robots from FANUC,
- extensive teaching facilities,
- access to specialised hardware and software,
- highly specialised academic staff with theoretical and practical experience,
- possibility of developing the knowledge on extra-curricular activities.
Subjects of the specialisation
• Design of technological processes,
• Control, measurement and diagnostic systems,
• Microprocessor-based control systems,
• Robotisation of technological processes and robots programming,
• PLC programming,
• Distributed control systems and real-time operating systems,
• Design and modelling of flexible manufacturing systems,
• Production planning and control in automated systems,
• Acquisition and management of production data,
• Computer integrated manufacturing.
Graduates combine knowledge of organizational (planning) and technical (CAx methods, ie. CAD, CAE, CAM, CAPP) pre-production, and modern methods of manufacturing and computer integration, particularly in:
• design and manufacturing technology,
• production control and planning,
• management and cooperation between enterprises,
• with knowledge in the areas of:
• design and operation of automated manufacturing systems,
• programming of technological equipment (robots, numerically controlled technological machines, PLC controllers, microprocessor – based systems),
• applications of artificial intelligence.