- Bachelor's degree diploma (together with a supplement, if applicable) or another document of completion of studies abroad, which allow to start the second cycle studies in the country it was issued. Document should be legalized or given an apostille and translated into English or Polish language by certified translator.
- Candidate should also provide a statement that his diploma allows him to take up the second cycle studies in the country it was issued – if such a statement is not already written on the diploma.
- Document confirming competence in English language (for studies in English) at least at B2 level;
- Document confirming the candidate’s identity;
- Photo (format 45x35mm, in the left semi profile with a visible left ear, without any jewellery, bareheaded and without any dark glasses, with equal lighting on the face).
Graduates of electrical engineering are prepared to carry out studies as well as perform design, engineering and organizational works by themselves. They can work in scientific institutions. Currently they belong to a group of the most sought after and well paid specialists. Jobs in the energy sector and other sectors of industry, in Polish and foreign companies, are waiting for them.