- Bachelor's degree diploma (together with a supplement, if applicable) or another document of completion of studies abroad, which allow to start the second cycle studies in the country it was issued. Document should be legalized or given an apostille and translated into English or Polish language by certified translator.
- Candidate should also provide a statement that his diploma allows him to take up the second cycle studies in the country it was issued – if such a statement is not already written on the diploma.
- Document confirming competence in English language (for studies in English) at least at B2 level;
- Document confirming the candidate’s identity;
- Photo (format 45x35mm, in the left semi profile with a visible left ear, without any jewellery, bareheaded and without any dark glasses, with equal lighting on the face).
Students obtain knowledge within energy generation processes, its utilization and environmental engineering methods which provide to minimize industry and civil effects on environment. Students obtain complete education which allows them to design and use the production processes, dispatch and work with energy management (especially using energy saving methods and renewable sources). Alumni will be prepared to work at the energy companies as well as at some administrative departments of the energy sector.
Fundamentals of design informatics
Electrotechnics and electronics
Fundamentals of metrology and experimental engineering
Power engineering machines
Strength of materials
Environmental protection in power engineering
Fundamentals of machinery design
Materials for structures and operation
Technologies of power engineering
Transfer of electrical energy
Water and wastewater in power industry
Waste management and recycling
Fundamentals of automatics
Heat and mass transfer
Operation of energy systems
Financial analysis in power engineering
Alternative energy sources
Municipal and distributed energy systems
Emission and transport of air pollutants
Fuels and combustion
Water quality management and wastewater treatment
Waste management and thermal waste utilization
Air pollution engineering and monitoring
Environmental impact analysis
Computer modelling in power engineering
Regulations in environmental protection
Nuclear power technologies