- Bachelor's degree diploma (together with a supplement, if applicable) or another document of completion of studies abroad, which allow to start the second cycle studies in the country it was issued. Document should be legalized or given an apostille and translated into English or Polish language by certified translator.
- Candidate should also provide a statement that his diploma allows him to take up the second cycle studies in the country it was issued – if such a statement is not already written on the diploma.
- Document confirming competence in English language (for studies in English) at least at B2 level;
- Document confirming the candidate’s identity;
- Photo (format 45x35mm, in the left semi profile with a visible left ear, without any jewellery, bareheaded and without any dark glasses, with equal lighting on the face).
The programs of the studies have been designed to meet the demands from employers for highly capable, creative and skillful engineers and research scientists. The students will choose one of the specializations: Nanomaterials and Fine Chemicals and Process Engineering in Green Chemical Technologies. In each specialization the compulsory core courses are supplemented with a number of optional courses selected according to individual interests.
Graduates are well prepared for creation of chemical concept, execution and implementation of processes/products in various sectors of industry and economy with respect of principles of green chemistry, what gives the job prospects in English-speaking environments, both technical and business. Due to their high professional qualifications, creativity, openness to new ideas and team-working skills.
The study program includes among others the following modules:
• Process system engineering,
• Process equipment design,
• Process simulation, optimization and design,
• Bioprocesses for environmental protection,
• Smart polymers,
• Principles and fundamentals of nanotechnology,
• Characterization of chemical structures,
• CFD methods
Graduates from Industrial and Engineering Chemistry:
• shall be adequately trained to solve practical problems from the realm of chemical technology, process and chemical materials engineering encountered in most industrial, research and business environment
• shall have the chance to tackle the challenges faced by large and small enterprises,
• they may work as in diverse industrial, especially in chemistry industrial and business sectors.