- Bachelor's degree diploma (together with a supplement, if applicable) or another document of completion of studies abroad, which allow to start the second cycle studies in the country it was issued. Document should be legalized or given an apostille and translated into English or Polish language by certified translator.
- Candidate should also provide a statement that his diploma allows him to take up the second cycle studies in the country it was issued – if such a statement is not already written on the diploma.
- Document confirming competence in English language (for studies in English) at least at B2 level;
- Document confirming the candidate’s identity;
- Photo (format 45x35mm, in the left semi profile with a visible left ear, without any jewellery, bareheaded and without any dark glasses, with equal lighting on the face).
- A relevant portfolio is required.
Graduates of the Faculty of Transport have education in the field of modern transport functioning, concerning in particular transport means engineering, traffic engineering and transport systems’ analysis. They can solve problems in the field of control systems’ and traffic control organization, planning and designing. They are prepared for creative thinking and use of advanced knowledge concerning systems’ organization and design, as well as processes and technologies of road, rail and air transport.
The study program includes (not limited) the following modules:
• Maths, Physics, Statistics and other base courses,
• IT module (information technology, programming etc.),
• Module of technical courses (numerical methods, computer simulations, CAD/CAM/CAE systems),
Specialisation – Transport Safety Systems