- Bachelor's degree diploma (together with a supplement, if applicable) or another document of completion of studies abroad, which allow to start the second cycle studies in the country it was issued. Document should be legalized or given an apostille and translated into English or Polish language by certified translator.
- Candidate should also provide a statement that his diploma allows him to take up the second cycle studies in the country it was issued – if such a statement is not already written on the diploma.
- Document confirming competence in English language (for studies in English) at least at B2 level;
- Document confirming the candidate’s identity;
- Photo (format 45x35mm, in the left semi profile with a visible left ear, without any jewellery, bareheaded and without any dark glasses, with equal lighting on the face).
Fields of study, chosen as leading ones:
1. Automatic Control
2. Electronics and Telecommunication
3. Data Science
The education combines practical experience and specialized knowledge in one of three fields, chosen as leading ones: automatic control, electronics and telecommunication and informatics. Automatic Control graduates are prepared to work as designers and maintenance engineers of automatic control systems and plants, robotics, measurement systems, mechatronics and computer systems of automation.
Electronics and Telecommunication graduates are prepared to carry out research and scientific tasks as well as solving engineering problems in electronics and system design, hardware and software telecommunication, measurement, control and medical equipment. Informatics graduates acquire skills in construction, maintenance and usage of system software and applications development, building systems and computer networks and designing as well as administering databases.
Please, indicate in your motivation letter the preferred field of study.