- Bachelor's degree diploma (together with a supplement, if applicable) or another document of completion of studies abroad, which allow to start the second cycle studies in the country it was issued. Document should be legalized or given an apostille and translated into English or Polish language by certified translator.
- Candidate should also provide a statement that his diploma allows him to take up the second cycle studies in the country it was issued – if such a statement is not already written on the diploma.
- Document confirming competence in English language (for studies in English) at least at B2 level;
- Document confirming the candidate’s identity;
- Photo (format 45x35mm, in the left semi profile with a visible left ear, without any jewellery, bareheaded and without any dark glasses, with equal lighting on the face).
- A relevant portfolio is required.
The graduale possesses knowledge and skills within the following scope: architectural design, city planning and conservationist design as well as spatial planning: history and theory of architecture, theory of city planning, chosen elements of fine arts, technical sciences connected with the field of study and humanities. The graduale understands the role of the architectural profession in society, as well as its effect on the quality of the environment. The graduale is prepared: to undertake creative activities within the scope of architectural and cityplanning design: to obtain the Professional licenses required by law: to fulfil independent roles in building projects: to design and manager construction work, especially architectural work: to coordinate work in groups featuring a variety of professions: to conduct project management of architectural and city planning offices: to independently manage a business entity and pursuere serach work. The graduale is prepared for work in: architecture and city planning design offices, administrative offices of state and local authorities, scientific research Institutes and research and development centres, as well as entities chich pro vide consultation services. The is prepared to pursue doctoral studies (third degree).
Architecture Design – Mixed-Use Public Complexes
Module A/1: Typological Design
Module B/1: Conceptual Design
Architectural Design – Industry
Module A/1: Designing in Cultural Context
Module B/1: Buildings Conservation and Adaptation
Urban Design Modules
Module A/1: Urban Regeneration. Transformation of Degraded Urban Areas
Module B/1: Urban Regeneration. New Development In Degraded Urban Areas
New Technologies and Design Methods in Architecture
Master’s Design Thesis in Architecture
COURSES IN GENERAL EDUCATION PROGRAMS
Methodology of Scientific Work
Practicing an Occupation as Architect
OPTIONAL AND FACULTATIVE SUBJECTS/COURSES
Polish modern architecture versus Silesian school of architecture
Architecture of sports objects
History of spatial planning
Interdisciplinary research in ergonomics
Pre-design studies of urban space
Residential areas – history, trends, contemporary challenges
Form of indwelling in the cultural and social context
Health Care Objects Design