1. Bachelor's degree diploma (together with a supplement, if applicable) or another document of completion of studies abroad, which allow to start the second cycle studies in the country it was issued. Document should be legalized or given an apostille and translated into English or Polish language by certified translator.
2. Candidate should also provide a statement that his diploma allows him to take up the second cycle studies in the country it was issued – if such a statement is not already written on the diploma.
3. Document confirming competence in English language (for studies in English) at least at B2 level;
4. Document confirming the candidate’s identity;
5. Photo (format 45x35mm, in the left semi profile with a visible left ear, without any jewellery, bareheaded and without any dark glasses, with equal lighting on the face).
The Mechatronic Systems Engineering Programme at the Institute of Computational Mechanics and Engineering (ICME) is designed to accelerate the development of systems engineers by providing practical, real-world experience that can be immediately applied on the job.ICME’s rich curriculum covers all aspects of a system’s life cycle using state-of-the-art principles, practices and technologies, especially by using the modelling and simulation paradigm. This program balances practical application and theoretical understanding based on the general systems theory and the systems engineering.
The programme is under the patronage of a IBS INTELLIGENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS company.
Subjects of the specialisation
• Micromechatronics and MEMS
• The Finite and Boundary Element Methods
• General systems theory
• Decision theory
• Computational intelligence
• Programming for industrial applications
• Mechanics of advanced functional materials
• Advanced Computational Methods
• Applied systems engineering Mechatronic product development
• Mechatronic systems implementation
• Advanced product life-cycle management
• Multiphysics simulations
• Complex systems analysis
Mechatronics is a multidisciplinary and systemic engineering discipline. The flexibility of a Mechatronic Systems Engineer is always in high demand, as companies need experts who can easily adjust from one environment to another. Organizations seek experts who can integrate all the aspects of the engineering process into a coherent and effective system. System engineering professionals play the critical role of acting as the primary liaison between management, customers, suppliers, and specialty engineers in the systems development process.