School leaving certificate (legalized or given an apostille) obtained abroad entitling to study at all types of universities in the country appropriate to the education system issuing the certificate.
Statement that his school leaving certificate allows him to take up the first cycle studies in the country it was issued – if such a statement is not already written on the certificate.
English language ceertificate confirming competence in English on at least B2 level.
Document confirming the candidate’s identity;
Photo (format 45x35mm, in the left semi profile with a visible left ear, without any jewellery, bareheaded and without any dark glasses, with equal lighting on the face).
Graduates has knowledge from area of design methods, engineering computations, materials processing technologies, investigations methods and IT techniques assisting design, manufacturing and maintenance of machines. Graduates can use knowledge from the area of mechanics, strength of materials and materials selection using the contemporary computational tools, and management of the design process. They also have the fundamental knowledge from area of the pro-ecological technologies and integrated environment systems
This field of study is based on the Polish Mechanics and Machine Design programme. Modifications involve merging selected courses into modules so that the study program is more compact.
The study program includes (not limited) the following modules:
• Maths, Physics, Statistics and other base courses,
• IT module (information technology, programming etc.),
• Module of technical courses (algorithms and data structures, numerical methods, computer simulations, CAD/CAM/CAE systems),
• Automation and robotics,
• Metallurgy, Welding and Materials engineering,
• Engineering mid-project (last semester).
Graduates from Mechanical Engineering:
• shall find jobs in companies dealing with design, manufacturing and exploitation of machinery, e.g. in design offices, and connected with production planning and automation of technological processes;
• shall possess the wide knowledge and skills in metallurgy, materials science, machining, joining technologies, engineering designing, automation, plant management, quality management and other related areas;
• shall be well-prepared to take up post-graduate studies leading to the Master’s degree – the faculty offers several proposals in English.