School leaving certificate (legalized or given an apostille) obtained abroad entitling to study at all types of universities in the country appropriate to the education system issuing the certificate.
Statement that his school leaving certificate allows him to take up the first cycle studies in the country it was issued – if such a statement is not already written on the certificate.
English language ceertificate confirming competence in English on at least B2 level.
Document confirming the candidate’s identity;
Photo (format 45x35mm, in the left semi profile with a visible left ear, without any jewellery, bareheaded and without any dark glasses, with equal lighting on the face).
Information Systems in Medicine is a modern specialization within the Biomedical Engineering direction, on BE Faculty, which meets the needs of professional engineers education to face the growing level of information technologies, entering every branch of industry and life, especially health care system. Apart from the knowledge and practical skills to develop, test and maintain informatics systems, data processing, embedded systems design, hospital information systems and other fields of Biomedical Engineering students will get acquainted with the elements of management in health care units and IT projects. Study are also focused on wide cooperation with leading informatics and BE companies as well as international exchange.
The study program includes (not limited) the following modules:
- Maths, Physics, Chemistry Statistics and other base courses,
- Computer sciences module: Algorithms and data structure, Programming Languages on different levels, Numerical Methods
- Data bases, HIS – Hospital Information Systems, Signal and Image Acquisition and Processing, Big Data Analysis, Artificial Intelligence and Reasoning Systems,
- Embedded systems, Bioelectronics, Medical Equipment,
- Biomechatronics, modern Rehabilitation Systems,
- Fundamentals of modern Biomaterials and Artificial Organs,
- Modules of Management in Health Care Units and IT Projects.