1. School leaving certificate (legalized or given an apostille) obtained abroad entitling to study at all types of universities in the country appropriate to the education system issuing the certificate.
2. Statement that his school leaving certificate allows him to take up the first cycle studies in the country it was issued – if such a statement is not already written on the certificate.
3. English language ceertificate confirming competence in English on at least B2 level.
4. Document confirming the candidate’s identity.
5. Photo (format 45x35mm, in the left semi profile with a visible left ear, without any jewellery, bareheaded and without any dark glasses, with equal lighting on the face).
The program of these studies matches the standards of technical universities in European countries. This makes it possible, for students, to participate in exchange programs and spend a semester or two at the foreign universities as part of their study and offer the courses to foreign students within the framework of the Erasmus exchange program. During the first semesters of BSc studies, students obtain a thorough education in mathematics, physics, basics of computer sciences and basic technical sciences: electrical engineering, control theory, electronics, metrology, computer programming, microprocessor systems, databases, computer networks, artificial intelligence and computer vision systems. Attention is paid to solving practical engineering problems and integration of knowledge. The courses facilitate development of team-work and leadership skills. After completing five semesters, students choose a specialization of their interest, with courses structured to expand their skills and knowledge in one of the three main fields that are listed in the title of the interdisciplinary studies.
Alumni are engineers fully prepared to deal with technical problems arising in Automatic Control, IT, electronics and telecommunication with knowledge and practical experience in these fields. For example, they may work as designers or operators of control systems, software or hardware developers, database specialists, measurement specialists, etc. Following graduation, alumni may enter the job market as highly-demanded professionals or continue their studies at the postgraduate level choosing one from tree specializations. Taking into account increasing shortage of engineers on the European and world job markets, the degree awarded in any of the specializations offered below guarantees finding a rewarding, well-paid job. Actually, the majority of our students are recruited before graduation.