- School leaving certificate (legalized or given an apostille) obtained abroad entitling to study at all types of universities in the country appropriate to the education system issuing the certificate. Document should be legalized or given an apostille and translated into English or Polish language by certified translator;
- Candidate should also provide a statement that his school leaving certificate allows him to take up the first cycle studies in the country it was issued – if such a statement is not already written on the certificate;
- Document confirming competence in English language (for studies in English) at least at B2 level;
- Document confirming the candidate’s identity;
- Photo (format 45x35mm, in the left semi profile with a visible left ear, without any jewellery, bareheaded and without any dark glasses, with equal lighting on the face).
The interdisciplinary course combining mathematics, chemistry, biology and computer science allows to gain knowledge in the fields of engineering and technology, as well as a good knowledge of technical English. More specifically, the courses provide students with broad foundations and specialized knowledge and technical skills in important technological areas of Chemical Technology
& Process Engineering.
Lectures and exercises are integrated into all years to develop problem-solving skills and deepen the students’ understanding of the material. The programs of the studies have been designed to meet the demands from employers for highly capable, creative and skilful engineers and research scientists, prepared to tackle diverse complex problems of chemical industries.
The study program includes among others the following modules:
• Mathematical, physics,
• General & inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry, physical chemistry, analytical chemistry,
• Process thermodynamics,
• Fluid mechanics,
• Transport phenomena,
• Unit operations,
• Separation process,
• Chemical technology,
• Instrumental equipment,
• Bioprocess engineering