- School leaving certificate (legalized or given an apostille) obtained abroad entitling to study at all types of universities in the country appropriate to the education system issuing the certificate. Document should be legalized or given an apostille and translated into English or Polish language by certified translator;
- Candidate should also provide a statement that his school leaving certificate allows him to take up the first cycle studies in the country it was issued – if such a statement is not already written on the certificate;
- Document confirming competence in English language (for studies in English) at least at B2 level;
- Document confirming the candidate’s identity;
- Photo (format 45x35mm, in the left semi profile with a visible left ear, without any jewellery, bareheaded and without any dark glasses, with equal lighting on the face).
Graduates receive basic education, including theory and practice of designing and erecting all kinds of buildings, including civil and industrial structures, bridges and geotechnical engineering objects. In the initial year, students acquire theoretical knowledge. In subsequent years, study is more practice-oriented, addressing reinforced and pre-stressed concrete, steel, masonry and timber structures as well as geotechnics. During this period, students individually prepare projects on various topics, including civil and industrial structures, geotechnics, roads and bridges. Projects are performed under the supervision of well-experienced staff.