- Bachelor's degree diploma (together with a supplement, if applicable) or another document of completion of studies abroad, which allow to start the second cycle studies in the country it was issued. Document should be legalized or given an apostille and translated into English or Polish language by certified translator.
- Candidate should also provide a statement that his diploma allows him to take up the second cycle studies in the country it was issued – if such a statement is not already written on the diploma.
- Document confirming competence in English language (for studies in English) at least at B2 level;
- Document confirming the candidate’s identity;
- Photo (format 45x35mm, in the left semi profile with a visible left ear, without any jewellery, bareheaded and without any dark glasses, with equal lighting on the face).
Graduates with a specialty Biofuels are qualified specialists of technology serving the production of components for biofuels. Their skills are associated with the production of electric power and heat based on biofuels as well as with the processing of biofuels. They understand the theoretical principles of the processes of both production and combustion of biofuels. They are well prepared in terms of data processing, electronic control and programming of technological processes in the related industry. The knowledge and skills in the use of plants and micro-organisms can be utilized in the technological processes of production and use of biofuels. In addition, the developed soft skills are apparent in their communication, teamwork, entrepreneurship and self-presentation, much desired on the labor market.
• Experimental Methodology
• Ecological, social and economic aspects of biotechnology
• Technologies for power and heat production
• Conventional and renewable fuels
• Thermal technology
• Basics of microbiological and biochemical processes
• Automatic control systems
• Plant molecular biology and physiology
• Fuel processing technologies
• Combustion processes and technologies
• Energy crops
• Biofuels production technologies
• Control of biotechnical systems
• Computer methods in engineering
• The use of biofuels in electric energy production
• Molecular biology in microbial biocenoses monitoring
• Computer aided optimization
• Biobussines projects management
• Biobussines and bioeconomics