- original diploma of higher education – at least Bachelor's degree legalized or bearing an apostille
- original diploma supplement/transcript of records legalized or bearing an apostille
- sworn translation of the diploma and its supplement/transcript of records into English or Polish
- certificate confirming your proficient command of English (list of certificates)
- passport or personal ID
- document confirming entitlement to study as Polish citizens (if applicable).
Program ARIMA is fully conducted in English. Here you will learn about the practical ways of applying the quantitative methods in finance and insurance. The programme concentrates on practical aspects of measurement and risk valuation in asset management (both on financial and insurance markets).
The students of this specialization have an amazing opportunity to gain additional diploma (Double Degree) from universities:
- University of Applied Sciences BFI Vienna (Austria)
- University of Bologna (Italy)
- Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iaşi (Romania)
- University of Economics in Katowice (Poland)
Moreover, thanks to CFA accreditation, the best students may get funding for examinations. As for PRMIA accreditation, it allows students to pass one of two PRM ( Professional Risk Manager).
Are you ambitious and do you have a clearly defined goal? Is the world of numbers and finance your cup of tea? Do you have aspirations for an international career? Then ARIMA is for you! The double degree, international experience and specialized language skills prepare you to enter the world of international finance, where your working opportunities are just around the corner!
The ARIMA program is a member of the educational-scientific network INTQUANT and GrEnFin. They allow students to participate in additional Intensive Programs as well as Summer Schools.