Hotline for Ukrainian students: +48 508 188 189
Medical, health and sport sciences
Long cycle Master's Programme (9-12 semesters)
Mode of studies:
6 years (12 semesters)
60 500 PLN/year
Doctor of Medicine
Friday, 15 July, 2022
Day of semester start:
Monday, 5 September, 2022
360 (for the whole 6-year Program)
- Secondary school degree or equivalent credentials at a high enough level to be eligible for admission to a university in home country, issued no earlier than in 2016 (secondary school certificate can be older than 2016 in case the applicant has continued their formal education beyond 2016).
- High level of knowledge in the following fields: biology, chemistry and physics, and high proficiency in English language.
- Satisfactory grades in biology, chemistry and mathematics/physics (min. 2 subjects, incl. biology) from previous education (secondary school, college or university).
- Entrance examination in biology, chemistry and physics, and interview.
- Applicants holding Polish high school leaving certificates must successfully apply and achieve a minimum score of 160 points in the admission proceedings for the Polish-language medical program at PUMS in order to become eligible to apply to this medical program in English.
Medicine program at PUMS is an offer for both undergraduate and graduate applicants leading to a professional degree of Doctor of Medicine, opening doors to medical licensing on all continents.