- an application form signed (printed from the electronic candidate database)
- a copy of High School Diploma or its equivalent in candidate’s native language certified by candidate’s school or by a public notary
- an English translation of the above original documents, translated and certificated by candidate’s school or by a sworn translator (does not apply to documents in English or Polish)
- a copy of the applicant’s passport certified by a public notary
- two recent photographs (size 35mm-45mm) signed at the back (head uncovered)
- a copy of birth certificate certified by a public notary (concerns a document in English or Polish) or translated into English by a sworn translator (concerns a document in a language other than English or Polish).
- certificate confirming English language skills.
Candidates from all of the world have a possibility to apply for a 6-year M.D. Programme at English Division, Faculty of Medicine at the Medical University of Gdańsk. The extended curriculum is based on strict European and US standards. After having graduated from the Faculty of Medicine students receive a diploma of physician (M.D.) and subsequently they can apply for a license to practice medicine in their country.
Candidates are obliged to take an entrance exam in biology and chemistry at the level of high school. Candidates will be selected by the Admission Committee on the basis of their final scores from entrance exam, scores from High School Diploma in biology and chemistry and optional score from additional oral examination (Admission Committee’s decision).
Depending on their citizenship, candidates should apply for M.D. programme via recruitment company that University cooperate with or directly via MUG University Admissions Office. More information www.addmission.mug.edu.pl