On our website - www.rekrutacja.p.lodz.pl under " International Candidates" you can find information concerning the admission process including: the list of required documents, available courses, grades required for entry, tuition fees, scholarships, contest- study for free, language requirements etc.
You can also use our search engine to check the programmes offered at TUL and choose the most suitable ones - https://rekrutacja.p.lodz.pl/en/study-programmes?jezyk=307&jezyk=308
The Business, Society and Technology study program educates professional and creative engineering staff prepared to operate in economic and social life in the era of digital economy, focused on international cooperation. Extended knowledge and skills in the field of management and quality sciences as well as technical sciences provide the competences to assess company processes in terms of technological advancement in the era of Industry 4.0, creative selection and design of methods and business management tools, use of appropriate software for integrated process management and implementation of solutions reducing risk in the company's processes, including their cyber security.
As part of the implementation of the strategy outlined by the European Consortium of Innovative Universities (ECIU), of which Lodz University of Technology is a member, the study program includes components of a flexible education model which will enable you to participate in the offer of micro-modules offered by the ECIU consortium. Micro-modules are forms of education that are designed so that in just several weeks or months you will acquire specific, individually selected skills. The opportunity to participate in courses, modules and other educational resources from the ECIU offer, in addition to the obligatory study program, will provide you with a personalized learning experience that suits your needs and interests. This can be especially useful if you already have a specific professional goal or want to acquire specific skills that distinguish you from the standard competence profile of a Business, Society and Technology graduate.
The program will be based on the latest educational concepts including Problem Based Learning, Design Thinking and Flipped Education. The program is available at https://programy.p.lodz.pl/ectslabel-web/
What you gain:
- The opportunity to choose micro-modules in line with your interests and anticipated professional needs, as well as taking into account the expectations of employers, which will significantly increase your employability on the labour market.
- The chance to supplement your knowledge with long-term internships, not only in Poland but also abroad.
- The opportunity to acquire the competencies required to effectively perform managerial tasks in various sectors of the economy in the era of Industry 4.0.
- The ability to adapt to the expectations of foreign investors.
- Preparation to conduct scientific and socio-organisational activities.
- Knowledge and skills required to work in various sectors of the economy, with emphasis on the specificity of management in an international environment, the creation of leaders and the transfer of modern knowledge and skills in line with the expectations of the global economic environment.
Cooperation with companies:
- Accenture Poland