- Passport scan – to confirm and verify your personal data.
- First-Class Medical Certificate approved by the European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) and signed by its holder in indicated field.
- Original High School Diploma/Certificate with at least 55% of GPA legalized in the Polish Embassy or apostilled.
- Sworn translation of High School Diploma/Certificate and transcript of grades into Polish language.
- Eligibility statement or no-objection letter from the Ministry of Education, stating that the obtained High School Diploma/Certificate entitles candidate to continue the higher education in the country where the diploma/certificate was issued (if needed).
- Language certificate proving the level of language of your instruction is at least B2.
For more information visit: http://recruitment.lazarski.pl/admissions/.
Aviation Law and Professional Pilot License presents the only studies-program in Poland that combines professional pilot training with teaching aviation law. If you dream of flying,but at the same time you want to graduate from university with a diploma and academic title – this program is for you.
During your studies, you will learn the theory and practice necessary to obtain the ATPL (A) airline pilot license. Practical classes are held on professional flight simulators, such as Airbus A320 or Diamond DA-42, which were designed specifically with the aim of training students.
After completing the simulator classes, you will switch to the real planes. For training purposes, university possesses the most popular training planes in the world, such as CESNA (172 SP-IDA, 152 SP-KEF, 172 SP-IDA), PIPER (Arrow V SP-KBY, Seneca III SP-CSL) and DIAMOND (DA- 42 SP-TRL). Flights are carried out at the Warsaw-Babice airport located in the Bemowo district.
Starting from the first year of your studies, you will undergo training in a professional pilot training center – Goldwings Flight Academy, which has the required certificate issued by the President of the Civil Aviation Authority allowing pilot training.
During the studies, we also focus on the legal aspects of civil aviation both in the EU and worldwide. This knowledge will allow you to pursue the profession of a pilot in the future, but also prepare you to work in many aviation-related institutions.
As a result of unfortunate events or sudden deterioration of health, pilots can face the challenge of not being able to fully excel at their dream job. We have designed the program with the aim of protecting our students in case of unforeseen life situations. With the solid foundations of aviation law in mind, we will prepare you not only for the life of a pilot, but also for the job in civil aviation authorities and institutions.