- International language certificate confirming B2 level of English;
- Copy of passport (pages with name, surname, and expiration date);
- Original High School Diploma;
- Original High School Transcript;
- Original High School Transcript translated into either Polish or English1. Including the marks obtained at the final examination and an explanation of scale of marks;
- High School Diploma with apostille or legalization translated into either Polish or English1.
- Eligibility statement from your school or Ministry of Education indicating that the diploma enables you to proceed with higher level of education in the country where the diploma was issued.
For more information visit: http://recruitment.lazarski.pl/admissions/.
The BA degree programme in Law in International Relations and Business is adapted to the current requirements of the labor market. It combines the main areas of public international law and EU law, as well as the political aspects of international relations. The program meets the needs and expectations of students from Europe and beyond. The Faculty of Law and Administration, as one of the best private law faculties in Poland, guarantees high quality of teaching and provides students with the opportunity to combine legal knowledge with practical aspects of international relations.
BA degree in Law in International Relations and Business is an opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of the essence of international legal and political processes.