- International language certificate confirming B2 level of English;
- Copy of passport (pages with name, surname, and expiration date);
- Original High School Diploma;
- Original High School Transcript;
- Original High School Transcript translated into either Polish or English1. Including the marks obtained at the final examination and an explanation of scale of marks;
- High School Diploma with apostille or legalization translated into either Polish or English1.
- Eligibility statement from your school or Ministry of Education indicating that the diploma enables you to proceed with higher level of education in the country where the diploma was issued.
For more information visit: http://recruitment.lazarski.pl/admissions/.
Data science in Economics at Lazarski University is a unique study programme tailored for AI revolution. Most Bachelor level Data Science courses offered in Poland are very technical and omit modern approaches to working with data, including machine learning and state-of-the-art tools like Python and R, which are must-have languages in Data Science.
Our unique programme is a great opportunity for people who do not plan to become theoretical computer scientists, but rather want to use analytical and programming skills when working in finance and economics.
Data science in Economics programme does not require any prior knowledge or experience in probability, statistics, or computer science. The course is structured to balance theoretical studies with practical work, including training in at least two programming languages and real-world examples of theoretical concepts.
During the studies, students have the ability to earn an IBM Data Science Professional Certificate* and a Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate*, as well as free access to approximately 98% of the courses and specialisations on the Coursera platform.