- International language certificate confirming B2 level of English;
- Copy of passport (pages with name, surname, and expiration date);
- Original High School Diploma;
- Original High School Transcript;
- Original High School Transcript translated into either Polish or English1. Including the marks obtained at the final examination and an explanation of scale of marks;
- High School Diploma with apostille or legalization translated into either Polish or English1.
- Eligibility statement from your school or Ministry of Education indicating that the diploma enables you to proceed with higher level of education in the country where the diploma was issued.
For more information visit: http://recruitment.lazarski.pl/admissions/.
This is a three-year (six-semester) full-time major programme. The curriculum was designed to provide the students with an extensive background in the various fields of economics and ensure a high level of graduates’ competitiveness in the Polish and global labour market. Particular emphasis is put on the analysis of real-life issues, problem-solving, and other valuable competencies. We preserve a flexible approach towards the selection of subjects: our students have a chance to choose out of a variety of elective subjects during the fourth and the sixth semesters of the programme.
We have a comprehensive array of internships (at least 160 working hours required) offered in public and private institutions or corporations involved in international or European affairs in Poland or abroad. Students will gain valuable practical experience related to their interests and career plans.