- International language certificate confirming B2 level of English;
- Copy of passport (pages with name, surname, and expiration date);
- Original High School Diploma;
- Original High School Transcript;
- Original High School Transcript translated into either Polish or English by sworn translator;
- High School Diploma with apostille or legalization translated into either Polish or English.
- Eligibility tatement from your school or Ministry of Education indicating that the diploma enables you to proceed with higher level of education in the country where the diploma was issued.
For more information visit: http://recruitment.lazarski.pl/admissions/.
The course curriculum in the field of Management offers an excellent career boost to students who are seeking to advance their management knowledge. This practical, dynamic, curriculum provides a broad range of management concepts to learn how to apply innovative tools and methods for planning, organizing and supervising that are necessary at top managerial positions. Substantial part of a program is delivered through group projects, case studies, field trips, class discussion, simulations, and in co-operation with prominent guest speakers from national and international companies. The graduates of the Faculty of Economics and Management at Lazarski University are among the best-paid experts according to the ELA system. After graduating you can work in international corporations, management consultant companies, event planning companies and tourism agencies, global IT and social media companies etc.